Friday, January 28, 2011

Neutrgoena Body Clear Body Spray Review

Hi!(: It's Liz again. LOL!

I'm on a roll here. Don't worry, I'm not finished yet! :D Well! I'm going to be reviewing the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Spray.
    This is a new product. This is supposed to help with body acne. It costs around $8.49. You can get this at most drugstores. I got mine at Target. You get 4 FL OZ (118 mL) of product in a spray bottle. This claims: "Clear and help prevent body breakouts with this unique, quick-drying formula. Break-through 360 degree pump sprays from any angle, even upside down, to treat hard-to-reach areas like the back and shoulders. No sticky residue." All right! Well, for one thing I have mild acne on my chest, back, and shoulders. This did not treat my acne, and I don't believe it prevented it because I still break out on my body. You can spray this from any angle. It isn't that quick drying, but it won't stick to your clothes. I spray this right after I dry my body after I get out of the shower and before I put on my clothes. At this point, I'm just trying to finish the bottle, so I won't have to feel guilty for buying this and not using it. I will not be repurchasing this, and I would not recommend this to a friend. If you do buy this, I hope you have better luck with this than I did.(:

          -Beauty BFF Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment