Friday, January 28, 2011

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray

Hi!(: It's Liz.

I'm going to be reviewing an AWESOME hair product. The TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray!
   This is an inexpensive, drugstore heat protectant. This costs $3.84. Which is quite a bargain in my opinion. You can get this at most drugstores, I got mine at Target. It come with 8 FL OZ (236 mL). It claims: "...This product guards against heat and friction to keep your hair shiny and incredibly soft. It's a fantastic tool for instantly transforming all hair textures, enhancing strands flexibility to reform and hold shape..." I couldn't agree more. I spray this all over hair from mid-shaft to the ends before I dry my hair, or use any heat styling tool. Most people forget that hair dryers are heat too, they can also damage your hair, especially if you dry your hair everyday like I do. It really softens your hair, and makes it shiny. My hair has felt softer and just healthier. This does have a scent, which in the beginning smells good, but if you use this product everyday, the smell can kinda get to you. Other than that a great product! One tip, is keep the black thing that keeps the nozzle from spraying. It just keeps it easier for travel. If you drop it and you have the black thing on the nozzle it will not spray. Simply just take the black thing off by pulling on it gently, the just place it back on where it was originally. Overall this is a great heat protectant at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this to a friend, and I will be repurchasing this again.

                   -Beauty BFF Liz(:

No comments:

Post a Comment