Friday, January 28, 2011

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub Review

Hi!(: It's Liz!
I'm going to be reviewing the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub.
    This product costs $7.99-$8.99 depending on what size you get. I got the 6.7 FL OZ (198 mL) size. It lasts you a pretty long time. Once again you can get this at most drugstores, I got mine at Costco in a 2-pack. It claims: "With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, this unique formula clears blemishes and blackheads. Gentle microbeads smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating for clearer, healthier looking skin." This was an o.k. scrub. I'd give it 3 stars. It does exfoliate, but what scrub doesn't? If you scrub too hard it can tear the skin, and feel too harsh. There are little white beads infused into the scrub along with bigger pink ones. For this to actually foam, you apply a dime sized amount onto your hand then run it under some gentle flowing water. Then you can start to wash your face with it. It will start to foam when you start scrubing your face. It does have a nice smell, that you will not get sick of. It didn't clear my acne, but I had less acne than before. I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin. If you have oily skin and want to give Neutrogena a chance go for this. I would recommend this to people with oily skin. I will not be repurchasing this again simply becuase it didn't "wow" me and I am looking for different things.

                  -Beauty BFF Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment